MegaPOV is a custom unofficial version of POV-Ray with a lot of additional features. You can have a look at the sample scene gallery for some example for the use of these features.
If you don't know about POV-Ray you should have a look at the official POV-Ray website.
On this site you can obtain MegaPOV as ready-to-use program for the most common platforms as well as the source code if you prefer to make your own compile. Furthermore you can browse the documentation and the samples coming with the program.
We hope you find MegaPOV useful and would be glad about constructive feedback. If you have suggestions or comments to make or want to participate in MegaPOV development by committing your own patches you can also join the discussion on the POV-Ray newsserver.
Features new to MegaPOV 1.1
* Media Fur
* HDR (High Dynamic Range) image read and write support
* New user_defined camera projection type
* New camera_view pigment type
* Reintroduced motion_blur from MegaPOV 0.7
* New post Processing feature
* Connection-connection collisions and faster collisions for mechsim patch
* Angle of incidence and projection pattern from MLPov
* Several new spline types
* no_radiosity flag for objects
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in MacMegaPOV 1.2.1UBr3
Release notes are not available currently.
No additional system requirements.